Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Courier

DING DONG!!!!!!
I really really hate it when someone knocks at the door when i am fast asleep!
Common is 11 am a time to wake up. . . .that too in holidays!!!!!!!!!

I got up somehow and went upto the door! It was a courier guy.
Now who the hell had couriered me???

It was the Symbiosis Institute of management. I really don't know if i would get a seat into any of these B-Schools but i had applied to all of them, just in case my luck favors me!!!!!!

But really a heavy package! What the hell did he send me btw. . .

wait a min. . . . .
Oh gosh!!

I not only received my application form but also someone else's!!
Humm these courier guys. . . . they r soo careless!!!
And he was already gone.

let me see. . . .ummmm. . .
wait. . . i have the applicant's number on the form!!
The address read. . .

NEHA JAIN,
10-23/12, Malakpet,
Hyderabad.
Ph: 09985143143

Nice name!!
Common how could I not help her. . . I mean it's her application form and I am a responsible citizen. . . and a very good guy

I called her up. . .

SHE: "Hulo! Who is dis??"
ME: (mannnn. . .wahta a sweet voice. . . )
me regaining senses. . .
"Is this Neha?"
SHE: Yes I am. Who are you?
Me : well have you received your Symbiosis application? I am sure You have not, bcoz its with me!
SHE: HUh??? wat r u saying?? Who r u??
ME: I am mythreya. . .well you can call me matty!
SHE: HUH?? Well Myth.....or matty wateva.....could you be more clear. I am not at all able to understand you!!
ME: Actually the courier guy. . . .

and I told her d whole story. . . .and gave my address. . .
She thanked me and told me she would come today evening!!!!
what a sweet voice she had!!!!

I waited and waited. . . .
Hours seem to be years now. . .
suddenly the clock ticked so slowly. . .

the door bell rang again!!!!!

it must be her. . .

I opened the door!!

WOW!!!

You know a very interesting fact!!
Girls with the name NEHA are damn beautiful!!!

She was soo beautiful. . .
She wore a salwar, but still managed to look damn pretty!!!

I asked her to come in. Then told her the whole story all over again hw d courier guy had mistaken and blah blah. . .
Gave her application. . .

She asked me which colleges i was applying and everything abt me. . .
usual talk. . .

then. . .

SHE: I am really very thankful to you! You know you could also have jus neglected the courier and thrown it of. . . but you helped me. . .really really thanx. . .I don't know hw to thank you actually!!
ME: (I couldn't let go this beautiful chance and my master mind was already at work. . .)
Don't worry much NEHA. . . .well if you really wanna thank me then you can jus say it with a cup of coffee!!! Hope you drink coffee???
SHE: (she was a bit confused! she gave me what-d-hell look)
ME: common. . . Its just a cup of pure coffee. . .
SHE: Ok!! finee. . .

WOW!! I was already on a date!!!
yeah. . . a date with a beautiful girl whom i had just knew!!!
and my heart said. . . .
Life is indeed beautiful!!!!
U R TOO GOOD MATTY!!!

SUDDENLY. . . . .

DING DONG!!!!!!!

HUH? doorbell in a coffee shop???????????

I looked around. . . things looked a bit hazy. . . .
The application was lying beside me and on MY BED!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

I was dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!

woke up again. . . .
opened the door;
a man was standing . . .

he said" Hi Its NEHA. . . .

me, " WHATTTTT?? You r neha?????"

"No No! I am actually NEHA's Brother! dude could you get me d application fast! I am in a hurry."

I gave him the application and he left without even saying thank you!!!

told you. . . . .(sh)IT HAPPENS!!!
THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL LIFE!!!

37 comments:

Sandeep Sundaram said...

You are nt only gud @ ryting dude
u evn dream well ..[:d]..b/w u urself cld hv asked the gal 2 come 2 some common place..[:P]

Mythreya said...

humm well....she said she would come to ma home and take!!!
hw do i knw she would send her bro instead!!!
thanx btw...

kyamaloom said...

I just "loved" the humor of the "senses"... hehehe

U write really well Matty.. sadly hard luck bro..but dont worry there are loads of NEHA's in this world.. :P

and btw.. is that her cell no. which You've mentioned.. ;)

Mythreya said...

he he...
rohit!!
i am nt an didot to mention her cell no in my blog!!
jus any other number yaar...
lolzz
thnax dude!!

Zahid said...

ROFL !!!
matty !! matty !! u r back !!!
Oh great !!! and you trying to tell her how 'pure' coffee is.... hahaha.... Btw neha's brother....does that wretch hav to be in a hurry too...

And u must have offered to go to her house.... remember busy writers blog where a goodness personified boy at night 10 offers to distribute class notes !!!
lolz!!!

And thnx for comparing us matty... single and dying homo sapiens...you asked me to write abt my love....I ventured !!!

P.S : gosh !! i will make jsure i will snatch an extra courier from the couriedr man when i apply for it next year!!!!

Unknown said...

lolz!!!
man that musta been some day dreamin!!!

Mythreya said...

@zahid
lolzzzzzz!!
dude....take care u meet d gal...
i wish i had offered myself to go to her place..
lazy me!!!

@shayan
yeah d date part was a day dream!!

Arwindh said...

dude...this one is cool..
but there are so many NEHAs out there..
may be the next one could be yours!! :-)
anyway...nice post..

Weekend Warrior said...

Hey, great writing. This post kept me on the edge to know what really happened. Too bad it was a dream, but passionate dreams do come true ;)

Dipti said...

hehehe that was funny.. i like the blog.. blogrolled you. will read up more soon..

and thanks for your wishes on my last post :>

Mythreya said...

@arwi
thanx dude!!
hope soo...

@weekend warrior
thanx dude ...yeah really hope wat u said was true..

@dip
well thanx for dropping by....
thanx for blogrolling me....
even i would do that!!

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

damn tough luck i would say .....!!!!
well how about the next time you ask teh girl to come to a coffee shop or a public place .... better that way ......

Mythreya said...

@bluebutterfly
well i am nt sure a strange girl would jus come wid me to a coffee shop jus to get a application which was dropped in d wrong place!!!!

humm life's nt that easy atleast for me!!!
anyway..thanx for dropping by

Sukanya said...

hey :)
dnt undrstnd hw cm such seem to happn only with u!!
leave all these Nehas n Poojas.. go fr Preeti nxt timr ;)

Soul of Dawn said...

ahem...
I AM SICK OF THE NAME "NEHA".
other names that are so irritatingly common are natasha, sneha and jennifer....brrrrrrrr

FYI...all neha's are not pretty.and the one i know has the sickest nasal voice too.
u shud meet my nehas. they're nightmares

Mythreya said...

@ssnab
well...
told u...Mr.Fate hates me!!!!
and yeah preeti...nice name, let me try...

@soul of dawn
humm....
i didnt knew dat!!!

Anonymous said...

u shoud have yourself gone to he place and that would have ensured coffee as well ;)
better luck next time
deeps

Gauri Gharpure said...

bad end to a good dream... :) next time the doorbell goes trrring, hope tht it brings in more mystery and more happy culminations!

raul said...

dude.... altough the reality was bitter...u wrote it in a hilarius fashion...and its good...
gr8 post ...

raul said...

^^^^ the name was bena!!
and her bro came in an ambassador...i always knew they sucked.. :(

busy-writer said...

haha.. roflmo!!

hilarious man! lol.. had me engrossed totally! :D

btw, a knockin sound is not "RINGGG" :P
its more of a "DING DONG!" :D
haha.
nice post, again!

Deepak said...

nice post dude..funny...
Keep it up!

Mythreya said...

@deeps
thanx deeps..it was very sweet of u!!

@gauri
thanx for dat!!!

@raul
thanx dude!!
lol!!

@mons
yeah i did change it dear thanx!!

@deepak
thanx dude!!

Siddharth Bose said...

nice post dude!!!! keep rocking

Myndfcukd said...

neat post :)

though I would request you not to use the so called "sms language" and too may exclamations/question marks.

Keep at it :)

Mythreya said...

@sid
thanx dude!

@myndfcukd
humm well dude..dats my style!!

Myndfcukd said...

@ matty...

fair enough, but just be mindful that it makes you and the blog look very amateurish.

Mythreya said...

@myndfcukd
on a second thought..
well i agree on that sms languaage.
i use exclamations just to give word the rightful expressions. thanks for your feedback!
hope i live upto your expectations in the times to come.

Sach1 said...

was fun!!!

Mythreya said...

thanx sach!

manisha said...

oh mi....dats so sad:(....well (sh)it does happen, as u said!!!!!!....but wat a promising dream it was na??..see atleast ug et to see her in dreams if not a date!!! :P

Mythreya said...

@manisha
lol
well thats d only satisfaction i have!!

Autumn said...

hehehhe... this is exjactlee how life treats people... nice one though i meant the dream.

keep up the blog!

Mythreya said...

@areisgirl
yeah...
thanx btw..

Unknown said...

arey apni kismat ich aisi hain.Even if you're the last man on earth lightning will strike you or you'll be eaten by a school of maneating piranha but that Neha chick won't ever come.I wish you luck of course.Don't go near any water body in South America.Bye.

sana said...

awesome humor u hv!

Mythreya said...

@yash
why not go near any water body in south america?
bcoz i have hard luck?

@sana
i am glad i could make u laugh