Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged again. . . . .

Everyone is doing a lot of tagging and yeah i have also joined the race. ssnab tagged me! that was sweet of you dear. . .

here it goes. . .

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it..
i got one on my head, near my right ear. . .no wait. . .is it left or right. . . yeah the right! i got it when i was a kid playing with my friends, actually i accidentally hit something i don't remember, but yeah that cost me my first trip to hospital after i was born, and gave me two stitches!

2. What does your phone look like?
shiny black, with blue tooth, 5 mega pixel camera, slide phone, the hottest thing, every man's dream mobile. . .
err... no this is certainly not my phone!!!!
all i have is just an old NOKIA 1100!!
someone said "phone sirf baat karne ke liye hai" yeah thats apt for me!!

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
apart from cobwebs, i got Dennis the mennis, and yeah i got few more things. . .
one saying "TIME IS MONEY" (i really don't know what the hell that was doing, might me my mom put it when i was fast asleep) and other a portrait of Krishna and Arjuna, the famous BHAGWADGITA war scene!

4. What is your current desktop picture?
a pic of my friends and me at a beach. a had a blast that day....

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
well i find it really crazy but still India is a free country and everyone has his/her own freedom. so i think it's just fine.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
i got a long list of things i desperately need but right now i need more than anything is my best friends! They are 1155 kms away from me! Aaah I miss you nikks, panda and ants!!! love u guys!

7. Last person who made you cry?
the last time i cried it was some 5-6 yrs ago when i was at school and i was leaving for hyderabad away from my home, my friends.

8. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Escape, Obsession, and many more....

9. What are you listening to?
My mom...... threatening me for the zillionth time to shut down my computer and read soemthing...yeah i got exam this sunday!!

10. Do you get scared of the dark?
i used to when i was a 10yrs old.... i always thought there was something under my bed and it's gonna suddenly come out and eat me!

11. Do you like pain killers?
is this a question!!! duh!!

12. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
i am not shy but tired of asking every single girl i meet!

13. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
hell lot of them...
panipuri, ice creams, french fries, cakes, kabas, everything!!!
but if i have to choose only one...
then it will be, chocolate chip cookies!! i just love them!

14. Who was the last person who made you mad?
rahul!! he hit me yesterday night on my leg and it's still paining. Rahul i am gonn akill you soon!

15. Who was the last person who made you smile?
I smile very often! But the last person was Jim Carry in "Ace Ventura: when nature calls!"

16. Is someone in love with you?
i don't know! she never told me!

time to pass on the tag....
i pass this tag to zahid deeps raul sammy manisha
and all those who have not done this tag!

12 comments:

kyamaloom said...

lol.. nice tag.. the humor part in ur posts is pretty good.. :D

Mallika said...

KEWL Blog, man! The best I've ever seen so far. Thanks for the advice. Please keep commenting.

Rockstar Template said...

Its cool Lol .. Enjoyed your blog ! Keep rokinn ..!

busy-writer said...

fun fun!

nice answers you've got! especially liked the answer to the 12th question. lol.
made me say, "guh-eyssss" :P

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

well ur answers were boring kinda this time.. + ive tagged any1 who reads mine....meanie

Sukanya said...

hmm..
i forgot to mention chocolate n coffee flavored anythings in my tag!! remembered it aftr readin ur tag.. hmm..
tht Ace Ventura movie is ridiculous.. luv tht movie.. bolo Jim Carrey ki jai!!
nice tag :)

Pri said...

well executed tag :)
been here after quite some time...hows u??

Mythreya said...

@rohit
thanx dude..

@mallika
yeah sure mallika...
thanx for dropping by..

@mohan
thanx mohan!!

@mons
yeah boys will be boys

@harini
duh!!
wateva...
but sweetheart i love you!!
lol...

@ssnab
yeah i am a jim carry fan!!

@pri
thanx pri!!

Raghu Ram Prasad said...

NIce questions and good answers ..great writings

Mythreya said...

thanx!!!

Sam said...

You know, the best thing I liked about your blog is the layout..its awesome!! (and am nowhere implying that the posts aren't good!! ;))
See ya around.. :)

Mythreya said...

@sam
thanx sam!!