Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged!!

Finally I have been tagged, by my dear friend zahid.
Thanx dude. . .

well here goes d tag!!

8 Facts about Matty. . .

1. Being Matty, the indolent, feckless, corpulent, wretched and the moronic, was pretty difficult on my part! But I am proud I lived to my expectations!
I guess that told a lot about me!!

2. I am a gourmet. But I can't make myself even an omelet properly!

3. I believe in the fact that, "Everything is fair in love, war and an EXAM!!" I have been successfully copying in exams and never been caught till now! And Rahul is my partner in crime.

4. I am a hypersomniac. (Hypersomnia is a disease in which the patient suffers from excessively sleeping). Given a chance i would sleep fpr 24hrs at a stretch!

5. I have this worst habit of talking to myself! And hence I encounter many strange, sheepish looks from people around me.

6. BFL(big fat liar). I lie to my parents, I lied in my job interviews, I lied to my ex and . . .a long list.

7. I even suffer from partial amnesia. Like I always forget the dates, the birthdays, and anniversaries. I am always doubtful "Did I brush today? Did I take my bath? Did I lock the door? . . . . and most importantly when I borrow money or books from my friends, it instantly gets erased from my pea-sized brain!!

8. I am a Big Movie Freak! I watch hell lot of movies, if I don't get to see them in the theater then I get the DVDs. Of course the pirated ones!!!!!

Phew!
Enough of truth and self-humiliation!!!

Now time for me to tag someone. . I tag ssnab and bizarrekid.

17 comments:

Rohit Bedida said...

I'll finish this tag for sure but yeah, I've already been tagged for the same one earlier, too! But I haven't finished it yet!! hehe! But no worries, the tag will be done, sooner or later!!

And how can forget to leave a comment on your this particular topic.. Very well done!! Good job, my boi!!

Sukanya said...

hey :)
THNX fr taggin me.. it'll b my first tag.. nw tht m tagged.. wonderin why only 8 facts?? whynot 10 facts min.. can i write 10 facts???

btw.. i c we hv much in common..
even i sleep a lot..
n even i talk to myself.. esp whn m walkin my doggie :P

hmm.. as usual.. waah.. kya post hai :)

Keshi said...

I 'suffer' from alot of those ;-)

Keshi.

Arwindh said...

hmmm..too much of truth...
i differ from this very much...
may be i've write one..

Sach1 said...

strange bt i suffer frm many of these :) nd hey if u ever wanna learn hw 2 make an omelet i ll b thr :P

Mythreya said...

@bizarre kid
than bro..
waiting for u to post!

@ssnb
of course u can write 10!!
humm gud to see dat we hav lot in common

@keshi
thanx for dropping by..

@arwi
hummm....
do write one..

@sach
thanx sach
i will surly take ur help if i ever consider to amke an omelet.

busy-writer said...

hehe.. nice nice! you've not been a bfl in this post atleast! :P
so u can cut out the BF frm your BFL! :D
seeya!

kyamaloom said...

Talking to myself is something I too do all the time. :D

It was very good to know more about you bro. :)

Mythreya said...

@mons
humm yeah well i have also joined the satya harishchandra fan club!

@rohit
it's my pleasure!!

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

omg!!!!!!! that was the first reaction ... if i had to state 8 facts about me i would state the very same .... not one change except for pea size brain part coz sometimes i think i dont even have one . dude as for cheating my mom thinks i have never cheated in my life ... i have been caught but wtf i always say "mam, pencil chahiye ".....lol ....!!!! good job btw !!!

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

1-- i have tagged every1 who reads my posts
2-- u did not tag me

bah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i share atleast one quality with u
talking to myself and i am so engrossed that i haven't noticed people around me.. maybe i also earn some glances... who knows

what is tagged, by the waY?
deeps

Mythreya said...

@bluebutterfly
wow ..so i got company out here!
gr8..
and thanx!

@harini
sorry gal...
u wrote too many tags in ur blog..
soo thought u were fed up with these things!!
consider ur self tagged dear!!

manisha said...

i didnt write my tag till now...shit..!!!!>..shud have been "out"somniac...:P......oh,d glutton boy!!!!!...maybe its compulsive disorder for forgeetting...do u EVER 4g8 sleeping??..lolzzzzz

Mythreya said...

@manisha
that was funny manisha...
yeah i never forget to sleep...
though i wake up once ..and went to the loo and then i just thought for a moment..
did i just wake up or was i going to sleep!!

Rajarshi said...

Haha...that was really funny...i can relate to most of it....especially the bfl thing...god alone knws how many times i had to lie to get myself money for gaming.....and yea as far as sleep is concerned ...i fail to recognise whether its morning or evening after i get up from a long nap....

Mythreya said...

@tentacles of thought
good to have some company dude...