Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year Blues

This year kicked off just in the usual way. . . . . .

got drunk. . .with friends. . .
but this time i got high with just two pegs. . .
roamed on the streets and wished every human soul present. . . .hugged strangers. . .
and finally slept at 4 in the morning

woke up and headed towards home. . . . .

the girl next door stood before me, she was looking great, damn beautiful. . .
i have been trying to talk to her since the past two months. . .

suddenly she smiled and spoke "happy new year bhaiya"

BHAIYA!!!!!!!
aarrghhh!!

what a start!!!

by the way did i tell you guys i had a rocking week.

Christmas and New year at the Goa beaches, the bikini babes, the non-stop boozing sessions, and the NUDE beaches. . . .non-stop fun, forget everything and just enjoy with your friends. . .

while all my friends were doing that i was writing exams, MBA entrances!!
and in between i was off to Tirupati and chennai. . . with my family a compensation kinda of thing for missing out the big tour with my friends!

well the only good thing that happened to me was i met Ritu after 10 long months
(she is my childhood friend, who lives in chennai)

and all my new year resolutions have not taken off yet. . .

before i end this post let me tell u a funny incident which happened with me in a train while returning from chennai

"My mom killed me through out the trip! She made me walk 17kms uphill to the tirupati temple. and now, she got some dozzen sarees and made me carry them! tell you what women can live without everything, food, water, air. . . but not shopping!
I cursed myself for a while and then went over check my name in the reservation list.
it read :

Mythreya 21 m seat no: 45
Sirisha 19 f seat no: 46
Manisha 18 f seat no: 47
Sundarammma 70 f seat no:48
krishan swamy 48 m seat no:49

i saw the two 18 & 19 figures and smiled. wow it would be fun!!

As i entered the compartment I saw two beautiful girls. they looked damn cute, one of them wearing a jeans and short top and the other a salwaar kammez; i looked with my jaws open. . .

maybe i should say hi, no i will ask where are you going, should i tell my name first??
or how abt 'i have seen you somewhere' ; naah. . .
all these thoughts ran into my mind.

then suddenly someone called me from behind, i turned to see a three hundred pounds and 6 feet 3 inch tall guy staring at me sternly.
"Yes Sir" i replied politely.
"what are you doing here? why are you standing here?" he screamed
I tried to yell back but seeing his body i thought why take risk with ur life and calmly replied,
"this is my seat and i have a reservation"
"so what! sit in the side berth. we are one family" he yelled back.
I sat in the side berth but now the hefty big guy had obstructed my NSP.

whats an NSP? it's full form of nayan sukh prapti. to be precise my eye candies.
(btw. . .a girl told me that)
then i decided to go to the upper berth; no not to look at the hot chics but to just lay down and catch a novel. But when I went up the old woman looked at me as if I was going to molest her grand daughters.
she said to her son, "Can't you get our seats near some ladies. Why did you get it among stupid bachelors. you know these brats even get drunk in trains!"

what the fuck!!!
how do i look like. . . .man these old women; just because they are old they think they can say any damn thing.
But I ignored her kept myself busy with the novel.

after few mins i just looked at the girl in jeans from the corner of my eyes and then suddenly i realized that the old grandma had her eyes fixed at me and caught me bird watching!
"Here take this shawl and cover yourself it's too cold" she screamed at the girl.
"No. i feel hot." the girl resisted.
"Do what I say. You don't know anything." the old lady again.

I watched with awe all the drama and thought it's better i close my eyes rather than see such crazy things.
meanwhile rahul called me, "Dude! where r u now? Any girls in your compartment?"
"No man! I am not that lucky!" I replied with a sigh and slept at 7pm.

anyway now i got used to all these things. . .

happy new year to all my readers!!

27 comments:

Arwindh said...

cool post dude..as usual..
better luck next time with your attempts!! :-)

http://neospace13.blospot.com/

Mythreya said...

thanx arwi!!
will chk out ur blog...

kyamaloom said...

Trust me. mine new yr. was more horribly interesting. lmao

Happy New Yr.

Zahid said...

matty...As soon as i found that you were updated, I knew (sh)it would have happened...And precisely i was correct. HAHA...The lil girl resisted and the old woman said you dont know anyting....God...I die the same way inside trains....Jus that old women are too happy with me bcoz i am always ready to exchange their upper berths with my lower one...Which is what even i want !!!

Mythreya said...

@rohit
dude dont u forget to write in ur blog..

@zahid
lol..
jus as u said it..(sh)it happens!!

KARTHIK said...

broo.. dat was cool..!! haha.!! guess u remember me telling u even i had been to tirupati d same week as u did, now leme give u another proof of our same boat ride... even i had d same story as urs. but not similar.., quite a diffrnt one. watch out, dat will anyays hit d blog very soon... n lemme tell u, ur ritings amuse, make me wonder a lot.. "watd dhell., is dis guy real... " ?? haha.. hve fun mate..!!! keep postin !

Mythreya said...

@karthik
god dude..
thanx ..
well waiting for u to post..
and i am real...

Pranay said...

awsum blog dude.. though i hv just read the latest post only where u hv expressed every guy's agony!
m dyng to read the other ones... u have such refreshingly casual style of writing... and ur expression is very precise but extremely impactful.. gr88
i can learn a few things frm u..
check out my blog too..
http://thinktrash.blogspot.com/

Mythreya said...

hi pranay thanks for dropping by.
well the pleasure is actually mine.

Dimple said...

That NSP thing was cool..but so saaaaaad that granny was thr to provide obstruction...better luck next time..;)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

coollllllllllll i went on a train journey toooooo well no guys hit on me........... hmmm n bettr luck nxt time wid gals.....cio

Mythreya said...

@dimple
thanx dimple

@harini
thanx harini
wats with this "oharinio"??

raul said...

hehe... really funny////
but u should've done somethin....
u wont meet them again...so gotta be desperate....
anyway....shit happens

Anonymous said...

hehehe...(sh)it happens..
i've had a similar experience..
i was a spoilsport this tym...
will tell u wen v'll catch up...

Mythreya said...

@raul
humm well i wish i had doen something..

@srats
god u naughty girl.
lol..
well do tell me

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)..... n love never destroy anyone it destroy thing except love in us... "god bless u" keep blogging... all the best for ur life which i am sure u'll always love :) tkcr

Mythreya said...

thank you neha for the wonderful wish and a sweet remark!

Keshi said...

Happy New Year brother ;-)

Keshi.

AG said...

heyaa
wel written rele amusing lolzz
bird watching even in a train
u guys nvr loose a chance, do you ?
lolz
ur style of writing rele roxx
carry it on
cheers

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

boy dat was funny...i knw real sad fo u...but funny fo all of us m sure!!
bou grandmas...thy can b impossible...one of my frenz grandma commented wen she saw d song mauja hi mauja...ye log pi k aise hi nachte hain :P (these guys get drunk n dance like this!! :P )
happy new year!!

Sukanya said...

ho ho.. my sympathyz wi u dude.. bt lovely post.. i love to travel alone in trains.. :P happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

u know wat we have learnt in our research ... mention the source
precisely wat u didnt do while writing NSP

deeps

Mythreya said...

@deeps
oooh...
well...u think i should have done it..
humm..sorry dear....

@keshi
thanks dear

@jiggs
]iggs we never miss a chance..
it's like...we were born to acknowledge the beauty...
we will be dishonoring the beauty if we dont look at her and say to our plas.."mamu kya item hai"..
lol..
not that bad though,...

wizard said...

NSP....nice....our fav timepass....great post...

Mythreya said...

lol..
ya..
thanks..

sana said...

dat was really funny...esp NSP lol!!!

Mythreya said...

thanks yaar..
u seem to have read my whole blog..

thanks for that!!!
really...