Friday, March 28, 2008

Coffee Blues...

I hate coffee..
I know .. all of you are looking at me weirdly.. thinking.. who is this 'idiot'..
and..
guess what..
Now I got another reason to hate it more!!!

....

Love is in the air...

Rahul... Fell in Love Finally!!!!
I mean.. common.. even Rahul???
God....

I mean.. they say..
there are 960 girls for every 1000 boys...
Guess...Now.. I am going to be one of those... 40 unlucky souls.....
Fine.. I am happy for rahul atleast...

But....
.....



"Dude.. urgent help yaar... please dont mind.. I need some money yaar.. i will return it to you soon!!" Rahul pleaded...
"Fine.. but why do you need them???" I asked...
"Aaa.. welll.. the thing is.. aa.. the thing is...."
"Idiot.. tell me.. "
"I got a date with Reha.." he finally uttered...
"nice my dear friend.. very nice!! Stupid.. when you don't have the money ask her to cancel the date.. or ask her to pay!! She is also gonna eat na!!"
"Dude... forget it.. you wont understand.. when you have a girlfriend you will understand!!!"

Huh...
Finally.. the realization of the eternal truth!!

"By the way yaar.. forgot to mention... Reha is bringing her friend along....so maybe I thought....."Rahul said..
"What??? what did you think now???" I was skeptic.
"Why don't you come along yaar.. It will be fun.."
"Forget it!!! What the hell will I do there yaar!!"
"Arey.. just come.. it will be fun... and Reha's friend will be there yaar..!!"
"No no yaar.. I am in no mood... and you know I hate coffee!!!"


The next day I found myself... waiting seriously like an expecting father... but not my baby....
for the ladies ....
"Dude... I guess they are not gonna come.. lets leave.. " I said finally..
"Shut up yaar.. I just called them.. they have left from their home already..." Rahul screamed at me..
"oooh great!! Well.. at least order something.. or the coffeeshop guy is gonna throw us out.. the waiter has already started looking skeptically at me.." I tried to convince him.
"Sorry dude.... lack of financial resources!!" Rahul justified.
"Remember.. optimum use of minimum resources!!" He added
"Shut up! you ass!!" I scolded him.

Finally the almighty showed mercy and after forty minutes of hell.. the ladies arrived..
But ya..
I was forced to show such emotions as if .. when they walked in.. I turned back to life.. and as if I am so excited to see her and her "Friend"!!
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Reha jumped ...
"Hi this is.. Aeysha!" We had a formal introduction...
"Aeysha Takiya???" I tried a PJ
"No! Aeysha Sharma!" she told me irritatedly...
I tried to check the Aeysha chick.. for a while.. but then...
Reha gave me the.. *Will you stop your X-RAY scan* look!
I tried to explain (through my looks) that I am an engineer and not a doctor!
Nevermind!!

But Ayesha... She was beautiful.. the only problem with her was..
She had her hair pulled back.. and even her reading glasses on..
It was like.. "Fuck Off boys! I am not in the mood!!"
So.. rather a tough call for me...

Suddenly... after a while...
Rahul and Reha moved to the table beside...
And I was left with Ayesha alone...

"So what was your name.. sorry I forgot!" She said..
I really hate it.. when people forget my name...
"Mythreya! . well you can call me Matty!!" I said..
She looked at me strangly... and then..
"Mythreya.. is such a nice name.. why do you hate it??"
"I don't hate my name!!! It's just that people find it difficult ot pronounce it.. so I help them out..." I snapped back
"So what do you do.. I mean hobbies!" She asked..
"Well hell lot of them.. Writing is my passion... I even own a blog!!"
well let me tell you.. i thought.. that would impress her...
But...
No emotions.. like.. nothing...
Finally.. she spoke..
"Blogging??? What does it mean???"
Now that was a disaster... I didnt even thought of explaining it to her!!

Now we finally decided to fulfill the purpose of our date or meet or whatever you call this thing!
We odered the drinks!

Trust me..
I am not much used to this coffeshops..
I just know one or two flavours of them..
And I thought why not I try something different...
And there it was..
I dont remember... what it was.. some... Tropical Tea.. or whatever... It seemed good in the photo.. colourful...
And then finally when it arrived..
I had it all..
I realized this guy charged me 100 bucks for making me drink some coloured water!!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaak!!
It sucked to hell!!!
But.. I had to pretend as if it was the best thing I ever drank...
Gentleman Manners!!

Well...I thought... maybe.. I should .. try something and not waste my time..
I mean.. Rahul really inspired me..
and that Ayesha was.. not bad also...

"So Ayesha.. nice name... infact... you are also beautiful!" I tried to flirt around.
"Nice Dress!" I added
She didnt speak a word... I doubted was she deaf or was I dumb??
And she after a loong minute.. reluctanly said a.."Thank you!"
No, actually she didnt say it me.. she threw it on my face!
But.. hope didn't die out in me..
"Are you single? Boyfriend??" I hit it directly now!!
"I have no boyfriend.. and I am not even that kind!! I am just a simple girl!" She put it to me!
"Not even that kind???So what kind are you??"
"Its not like that... just that.. I didn't meet someone so nice to fall in love with.."
"Really! Well you should look around... there are nice people around you!"

I looked straight inot her eyes...and then finally asked her..
"Do you believe in love at first sight!"
"No... Not today atleast!!"
"What... "
"Nothing.. No I don't believe...."

And this way.. I tried to flirt around.. woo the lady..
And finally.. I even asked her number...
But the good thing is.. she somehow gave me hers!!

And finally..the end came..
Rahul rose from his chair and..
"Guys.. me and Reha want to spend sometime together.. if its late for you guys then you can leave!"
Ya he politely told us to get lost...
"Ayesha! Why not I drop you at your place?" I tried to be polite with her.
"No yaar! It's Ok.. Well My Brother is waiting for me nearby.. I will have ot join him.."
"Oooh.. ok.... bye then.. nice meeting you..."




Two days passed..
I thought of Ayesha for some four to five times...
And finally picked up the number.. and called...

"Hullo! Is this Ayesha? I am Mythreya.. Matty!!"
"Ayesha!!! There is No Ayesha here! Wrong Number!!" A angry old man scremed right inot my face!

26 comments:

deeps said...

flirting that way will keep you secured in the 40-without-girls group
he he he
well written but you can do better... much more better

Anish said...

man..

gals.. actually...

no comments.. :-D

enjoy life dude!!

Anonymous said...

Saale .. puri duniya me tuje mera hi naam mila tha likhne ke liye!!

So you're fixing me with this Rahul guy now huh?? Who's he?? I gotta see him .. he he he !! ;-)

Anyways, good writting. Carry on with your "trys" .. and good luck for the same :-)

Regards

Reha P

Mythreya said...

@Depps
Oh GOD!!
Plz dont make my words true!!
And..ya i will try to live upto ur expectations next time..

@Wanderlust
well..
ya..
no comments..
thanks for dropping by..

@Reha..
Lol..
I just liked ur name yaar..
Waise..
Ya I can show u this rahul guy...
he he

test said...

omg.. even i ve some exp like this with my frnz.. and the bad thing was, those girls were using the chance to feed themselves.. u must hunt out ur ayesha takia man.. maybe suggest rahul for another date

Mythreya said...

Naah dude..
I am already done with!!

Maybe.. some. Priyanka chopra waiting for em this time..
lol....

raul said...

i wondered if reha is actually a name... till i saw ur comments..,.

anyway.... il get u a better date next time...
keep trying...

regards...
rahul

Anonymous said...

so all u do is mix names
reha's first name and my surname
by the way changes are good, but seems like you will never leave the spelling mistakes
but the ending was better in last one

deeps

busy-writer said...

aha, women-bigtime-issues eh? hehe. there are nicer girls in bangalore when you come ;)
btw, u hate coffee all the more because of this?
huh?
you ordered tropical TEA. that wasnt good, how do you hate "coffee" more now? :P :D :P

hehe.

nice post! cute cute..:)

Anonymous said...

Yaar Matty .. ye Raul hi Rahul hai kya?? Jiske saath tune mereko date par bheja hai?? ;-) Dono same to same hai kya??

Reha

Mythreya said...

@raul..
ya u better..
thanks..

@deeps..
well..
sorry girl..
will try to improve yaar..

@mons
wel..
sure if i land in b'lore..
u r d first one i am gonna meet.
and dont go into technical stuff..

@reha
yep he is the same guy..
wanna meet him??

Samra said...

gud editing....
this sounded a looott better!!!!

Mythreya said...

umm..
thanks..
had to do it..

Anonymous said...

haha!!! try try till you succeed!!!

Mythreya said...

lol..
ya thats true..
i should..
i remember that song..

Hum Honge Kamayab ..
Hum Honge kamayab ..
ek din... ek din...

Anonymous said...

Actually who's date was it??
Rahul's r Matty's n wen was this happened ?
U didn't tell me nthin about this !!!!!!!

It was good.

Mythreya said...

thanks..

but..
didnt u see the label..
ITS FICTION

Anonymous said...

is rahul the real name??

Prakhar said...

Neat!

Adicrazy said...

An Ace, this one. I can relate sooo bloody much to this post, I think I should have written it in the first place.

:)

Good Blog, keep writing.

The Geekie said...

njoyed the story...was reading it with full patience

but a tons of humor was in last line :D


nice writing

Anonymous said...

well that was kind of disgustingly hilarious... =))
n i love this part the most:
***************
"Do you believe in love at first sight!"
"No... Not today atleast!!"
"What... "
"Nothing.. No I don't believe...."
***************
perfect answer she gave to u..lol
n the end was good too

www.muddleheaded.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

real gud one!;)

keep writing :)

Mythreya said...

@anomymous1
yes rahul is a real name

@prakhar
thanks

@Adi
so there r crazy guys with crazy things happening to them..

@the geekie
thanks

@muddleheaded
thanks..for liking it

@anonymous
thanks dude

Shravan RN said...

lols ;) thnx 4 makin me smile :D
Now In Obnoxious Mind

Mythreya said...

Thanks sravan..