Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gand Mein Padgayi Danda

Finally finished with the crap exams. . . .

I hate myself for not blogging for days. . .

Screwed up all exams. . . .don't know if I will pass all. . .

CAT ne mara diya danda. . . .
this time i didn't screw any exam. . .
it screwed me hard!!

Gand Mein Padgayi Danda Yaroon. . . . .

and Mom and Dad are sure for the zillionth time that I am good for nothing. . .
and this time they r even sure that i have lost the last bit of sense in me. . . .

an MBA application form asked me why i was doing the crap MBA stuff. . . .

well . . .

it all started bcoz my ex wanted to do her MBA and she jus dragged me to those CAt classes. .
now she is gone and i am left with this wried thing. . .

even DAD WANTED!
he was shocked when i said i would do my MBA. . .
my parents were overjoyed that finally i had regained my senses. . .wateva. . .

But still. . .the girls in the college profiles look damn good. . .
maybe worth trying. . . .

and as friend once told me. .
"Do Your MBA If You Want a Beautiful Wife and a Luxury Car"

not bad. . . .

Exams over and no good movie is in the line up. . .

Saw Goal. . GOD!!
why do they make such kinda crap movies. . .
even i would have directed it better. . .

And someone PLZ tell SRK NOT TO EXPOSE AGAIN!!
HE LOOKS LIKE A GAY IN THAT DARD-E-DISCO. .

and still Om Shanti Om is a Hit. . .
Give me a break!!!

so same old story. . .

life is hell. . .
still single and dying. . .

and i gained 5 pounds this month. . .
what can get worse. . . .

but the silver lining. . . . .

Rahul forgot his 1000 bucks he lent me. . .
rahul u r great. . .thanx buddy. . .


now i jus hope he doesn't read this!!!!!

10 comments:

Zahid said...

great tht u r back matty... My exams are going on too...and feelin somhting like that too...though i got one more year to give cat !!!!

cheers!!!
chk me up!!!

Mythreya said...

thanx zahid..life really sucked...
and i missed blogging..
bt nw i am back!!

busy-writer said...

jeez!

darn, sad times eh?

come back wid a bang! :D

tc! :)

kyamaloom said...

Nice title DUDE... lol
good to have you back..
Eggjhams will always keep on sucking us.. dont worry..
Remember the best part about exams is "they get over" ;)

So have fun.. keep doing crazy stuff.. :D

Anonymous said...

hmmm lots been going on huh?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raul said...

dude srk doesnt look like gay...he is gay..
and i dont remember but give my money back!!!

Sandeep Sundaram said...

Dude .. u ryt well....

manisha said...

shyah....srk ko kyu bola aisa???? *sniffs*..u know d amount of sweat he broke ...huh!!!...hey u seem to land urself in trouble evrytym..how do u do that?? :P

Mythreya said...

@mons
always feels gud to be back!!

@the lover
yeah sort of

@raul
umm dude ..i gave it u..don u remmeber??

@sandeep
thanx

@manisha
well manisha my jotshi said when i was born some rahu had ketu were coming in..or come crap and dat shani was gonna stay with me in my home!!
lol...
guess Mr.Fate is still fed up with me!!