Saturday, June 23, 2007

my angel

miss u by the day..
miss u by the night..
if there was anything between a day and a night then i will miss u even then!!!
i dont know what if it is love which runs in my viens instead of blood....
i dont know what it is which i breath instead of air...
call it love or something else...
oh what do u i know when my soul is filled up with something which cries out only one name... YOU AND YOU
these r not words oh my dasmel... these are the scraps of my heart not written in blood though but still are as divine as life could be.... i wish i could open my heart and keep it before you my love but my mortalness stops me......
oh! Beautiful lady please stop.. let the time to freeze for i cannot chose but stare upon you to your enchanting smile.. till the end of the world!!!
i lay behold in my dreams.. not single .. not alone.... but with the love of my life.... and i say to god.. take me if you want.. for i shall not grieve .. for my dreams have come true.. and i shall not grieve ...

No comments: