Sunday, September 30, 2007

Platonic SS

Well business as usual "Life is Hell." Just discovering the new reasons!

You know the bitter truth - "Man always finds his reason to cry." If suddenly one fine day your life seems to be beautiful; everything is just fine. . . then you stop and wonder -

Damn! Something is terrible and I am not even able to sense it!

Well if thats the case with an average human, then just imagine about a natural born "Skeptic" like me!

Ok! Enough of crap.

Sleeping for 12 damn hours and still suffering from insomnia. Eating too much because I am depressed and depressed because I am eating too much. Growing waistline. Not a damn penny in the pocket. No real girlfriend. My grades all are fucked up. I am just pissed off!

The worse just arrived. . . .

I don't understand girls! Let me tell you this small story of a girl. Her name is SS. She is adorable; well at least she had some sense her. The first time I met her I thought "God! Poor child! Doesn't she have food to eat?" Oh she is fine now! Guess she heard me and started eating!

Today she's like an addiction to me. I can't sleep without talking to her! I laugh to all her stupid jokes, and still don't understand why they are so funny! Everyday I try my hard to keep her hanging around with me.

We talk hours together daily . . . . in the virtual world!

Oh ya! She's my online-friend!
Though we are from the same college. We hardly talk in the real world.
Is it necessary to go and hit on a girl, if I find her interesting??
Well this is the question that has been bothering me for quite sometime.

No! I am not in love. After what happened I am a bit reluctant to fall in love. But certainly I had to move on. And maybe this is just a distraction to help me makeover. Then what is this thing?

Hummm. So I have another crush now! Great!

Rahul wrote me down a SIX step planner to date a girl!

STEP 1 : Get closer. Talk. Know the target. . .umm sorry . . . girl first.
STEP 2: Getting Still closer. Becoming her good friend.
STEP 3: Now this was interesting. . . . "Flirting". No Direct indications though. Just stay cool.
STEP 4: Going around with her. Flirting all the time. Indications. Make her feel you care for her. Show her some love man!
STEP 5: Now here's the trick. Don't show up to her for two to three days. No phone calls. Nothing. Just disappear. And then after those damn two days. . .PROPOSE HER.
STEP 6: By now she should have said yes. In case she turns you down then just apply the golden rule. . . .

"Never run behind a train, a bus . . . . .and a girl! Because if one goes another will come".

Well . . now that was really cool. . but. . . .
Can I do it???

Humm let me see. . . .Well right now i got to go as my messenger is blinking and I got her on the line. See you later folks!!

3 comments:

Roseate dreams said...

nice way of maintaining crushes......:)
a very casual blog.
do give ur comments when u visit my blogs.........

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

cool way of putting things... rock on!!!!!!!!

Preeti said...

That was pretty entertaining :D